The Skin Concept Coco Vanilla - Body Conditioner
Indulge in the rich, creamy aroma of cocoa and vanilla as this luxurious body conditioner glides over your skin, leaving it silky smooth and deeply nourished. With its seductive scent and sensuous texture, this cocoa vanilla body conditioner will leave you feeling irresistible and utterly desirable. So why wait? Embrace your inner goddess and treat your body to the ultimate pampering experience with this luxurious, irresistible body conditioner.
Body Conditioners are essentially a solid form of luxurious lotion made with non-greasy, moisturizing ingredients. Although they’re solid like a bar of soap, they soften slightly when they get warm. A few seconds of rubbing through your hands or running under warm water will make the bar melt slightly for easy application all over the body. Ideal for softening skin on the hands, feet, arms and legs, a lotion bar has the power to hydrate without messy, greasy cream or wasteful plastic.
Our coconut vanilla fragrance begins with top notes of coconut, cream and sugar; followed by middle notes of rose and lily of the valley; with base notes of cedarwood and vanilla.
WHY USE BODY CONDITIONER BARS?
- They’re Eco-Friendly — When it comes to lessening our environmental impact, small changes make a big difference. Something as simple as switching to plastic-free beauty products may seem like a drop in the bucket, but it’s surprisingly impactful. Each day, eight million pieces of plastic find their way into our oceans. The more we can do to slash that number, the better off we’ll be. Our lotion bars are packaged in an entirely recyclable metal tin and the product itself is compostable.
- They’re Convenient — Another one of the reasons we prefer a solid lotion bar over a bottle is because it’s a lot easier to transport when traveling or going about daily life. Awkward, clunky bottles of lotion never seem to fit right in our bags and, if you’ve ever spilled lotion in your purse, you already know they’re not the most travel-friendly option. On the other hand, lotion bars are small, compact and easy to tuck into your purse or carry-on. They’re also TSA-friendly.
- They’re Good for You — Most importantly, lotion bars from The Skin Concept are actually good for you and your skin. They’re made with nourishing ingredients — read: no harsh chemicals or additives — that penetrate deep into the skin and banish dry, painful, cracked and itchy patches. They’re so gentle that they can even be used as a non-irritating facial moisturizer for people with sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE BODY CONDITIONER BARS
OK, so now that we’ve sold you on their limitless potential, let’s get into logistics. How, exactly, does one use lotion in solid form? It’s really pretty simple and straightforward. Here’s how to do it.
- You can use your lotion bar dry throughout the day or apply it to slightly damp skin after you get out of the shower. Applying it to warm, damp skin may make application a bit easier.
- Warm the bar between your hands for a few seconds, working it into your palms (and moisturizing your hands as you go), allowing it to melt just slightly so it’s easier to work with.
- Rub the bar directly onto your skin, working it into those tough, dry and cracked areas on the arms, legs, knees, elbows and feet.
- If you want to use it as a facial moisturizer, apply it to your freshly washed face after it has dried. It goes well with our Facial Soap Bar.
- The bar will leave behind a thin layer of moisturizing oils that will sink deep into the skin and keep it hydrated throughout the day.
- If your bar is really hard in the winter months, you can run it under warm water and it will loosen up slightly.
- Store your lotion bars in a cool, dry place. Too much warmth or steam could cause the product to melt.