Rose Quartz Conditioner for All Hair Types
A counterpart of the Rose Quartz Shampoo Bar, our Rose Quartz conditioner bar will make your hair smooth and light like a rose petal. It's made to bring your hair back to its former lustrous state without causing damage. After you've washed your hair, you'll notice a difference in how it feels. The alluring scent of Oudh Rose will have you returning for a hair wash on a daily basis!
When your hair becomes softer, simpler to style and detangle, and adds more shine, you'll notice a change. This solid bar is free of water, only the pure stuff and easy on the hair. . It is perfect for travel and sports and a sustainable alternative to small products.
They are not chemical free but are also waste free with biodegradable packaging. Because of their compact size, these conditioner bars are ideal for use while camping, flying, or on the road, allowing you to take good care of your hair while generating zero waste!
TOP: Coconut, Peach, Rose
MIDDLE: Cedar, Lavender, Patchouli
BASE: Agarwood, Guaiacwood, White Musk
How to Use:
There are two main ways that you can use your conditioner bar:
- Apply directly on to your hair and rub all over
- Or you can lather up in your hands and then rub through your hair (this won’t create the soapy suds you’re used to from a shampoo bar, but rather a creamy paste)
Whichever way you use, here are some extra tips:
- The biggest mistake people make with the conditioner bars is not using enough. We recommend using them all over the hair, even on the roots. Some people are hesitant to do this because they have an oily scalp. Using the bars helps heal the scalp and prevents it from over producing oils after time.
- These bars rinse very clean and it is impossible to over condition with them.
- Run your fingers through your hair in the shower - and if there are still tangles or knots, you haven’t used enough. There should be very minimal effort to comb their wet hair after they get out of the shower.
Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Rice Bran Oil, Hydrolysed Oat Protein, Pro Vitamin B5, BTMS-50, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol and Fragrance Oil.
Here are some other amazing benefits of using a conditioner bar:
- One of the most eco-friendly switches you can make in your household
- Designed to last 2x longer than your regular bottled conditioner.
- Made from natural and pure ingredients
- Handmade in the UAE
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Zero-Waste, compostable sustainable packaging
- Drain-safe & gentle on the waterways.
- Sulphate and Paraben free
- Travel friendly!
Thank you so much for your support.